duminică, 3 mai 2020

Our body’s response to our attitudes (Part 2)


                                                             The second case

      A.M. (27): “The first thing that comes to my mind is exactly the case with the pain in my left hip. I was diagnosed with “trochanteric bursitis” and treated only once with 2 hip injections. The definitive treatment – as per Ms. Iolanda – was the realization that my hip was a point where all the envy of other women has gathered in my body.
       I used as treatment AWARENESS, UNDERSTANDING, ACCEPTANCE and FORGIVENESS and I am already 3 years without any medical intervention and pain free.
The second thing that comes to my mind is the wound I had on my cervix, but this required continuous and prolonged treatment.

      The cause was MY LACK OF LOVE AND APPRECIATION towards myself and the low self esteem, this would be my best description of what happened. Few years in a row of growth and learning and acceptance were needed until the doctor told me the wound has completely disappeared. (A/N: At that time, A.M. was 19. In the meantime, her sexual life has evolved naturally and no other afflictions within her sexual health developed).

      And now, the laryngitis comes to mind. When I had this acute affliction and I was without my voice and you found the cause to be a grievance of mine that I did not …articulate, did not express towards the person that was to blame for me being upset.

      You advised me to say all I had to say, to let it out, recommended few natural remedies and within 2 days my soprano voice was as before. Maybe it s a very simple issue, but it came to my mind.”
In both cases, FIRSTLY comes the awareness that behind a physical manifestation there is an emotion/thought/attitude badly expressed or directed.

      In the first case, the magical words like “I m sorry, thank you, I love you” had so much power that they changed a physical state.
     In the second case, awareness and acceptance were the driving force behind the change in the physical state.

       What is most important in situations like these is the fact that once the subject had a resolution, once ASSIMILATION and UNDERSTANDING have occurred, the disease/symptom did not relapse. 
        That can only happen if the person will nurture the same thoughts/feelings that lead to disease to begin with. Meaning that she/he goes back to how things were. From my experience, I know that no one wants to go back to a state of pain once they learn they could live without it.

       You could ask: but what was A.M.’s fault when the women in her life were envious of her? There was something. She did not know to give thanks to Life, to God, to her Destiny, whoever she considers to be the Source of all things, for her looks, for what she is allowed and has been allowed to have as a woman. She didn’t even take it for granted, mind you. She just ignored this aspect of her life.

    When she became aware of all the blessings in her life, ALL aspects of her life became better/richer: her relationship with her partner, her job, her relationship with friends and family.
Hope this will help with self growth and inspire you to look up the unknown causes of your own health issues.

     I can tell you that there is a strong connection between what is inside of us  - what we think/feel/say – and life’s events that we have to go through. Within our family, related to our parents, to our children, partner or job.

Expect to see you again in Love’s Realm,

Saphires7






Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu